Friday, August 10, 2012

Vinyl Record Storage Box


Nhat and I made a storage box for my records! :)



Nhat built the box from scratch!


The box is 16" x 16" x 16" so I printed out 4" x 4" album covers to put on the sides.



Shellac is a high-gloss sealer that can be used to cover pictures over wood (Mod Podge also works well). If you're using regular paper I recommend getting the pictures laminated before gluing them onto the wood and applying Shellac. Wish we knew this beforehand!





Yay! Just moved into my new place today and the box looks great in the living room!

1 comment:

  1. I was having trouble getting and keeping my units organized, so I went to a local Western Store and asked for their extra Boot Boxes. They are very sturdy and free.(some come with plastic handles, too). I use them to store my thematic activities. This makes it some much easier to have what I need in one spot. It also looks very neat and clean/uniform in my closet.

    Storage Boxes

    ReplyDelete